QFM works with same patented QuickFreeze technology, which cools by pulling air through the product for consistent and predictable freezing. Plus it freezes product up to 80% faster than conventional blast freezers. QFM is the fastest way to freeze palletized product for the most energy efficient, cost-effective building solution. Operational challenges are eliminated.
On average QFM will generate 26X the revenue of a standard pallet position.
As with QF+, airflow is the most important factor in removing heat during the freezing process. This proven principle is the basis for QF+ and QFM. By drawing air through each pallet, heat is pulled away as quickly as the product will release it, providing speed, consistency, and predictability.
Maximize Airflow – A dedicated fan and plenum rapidly pulls air through the pallet rather than blasting air at it.
- Modular – Users can install & remove QFM themselves. This allows equipment to be moved to other locations or stored off season.
- QFM freezes up to 80% faster than conventional blast and up to 40% faster than QF+
- Faster and consistent freezing results in higher quality product
- Fastest freezing times in the industry
- Occupancy Sensing: QFM starts when a pallet is placed in front of the QFM System
- IoT: Data logging, remote control, WiFi, JSON Communication
- Adjustable Dwell Time: Change the cycle time remotely through API or web interface
- Works with existing racking
- Easily expandable
- Allows you to adjust for seasonal product freezing fluctuations
- Eliminates downtime with no batch freezing
- Allows you to freeze occupied pallet positions only
- Unit weight: 274 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 578 lbs. (2units)
- Motor: Zielh-Abegg ECBlue
- Opening height max: 83″
- Opening Height min: 49″
- Product height max: 77″
- Product height min: 23″
- Automatic height adjustment: 20″